Friday, July 25, 2014

ETC July Movie Day

Hi everyone


We spent the day at the movies.


Hercules  with the Rock(Dwayne Johnson) It was an awesome movie. A very new twist on the Legend of Hercules. Funny/Sad/Battles and more. I think you will really enjoy it.




Lucy with Scarlette Johannsen   It started off very very good and then it went out into
outer space or somewhere. Not so good to me.




We ate at Dickey's Barbecue Pit between movies. Do you know they serve their BQ
sandwiches with sauce and pickles an onions?. That is new to me, so I got mine on the side.
I tried a little of each on my sandwich/ onions ok/pickles a no.I am planning on going
again and try some of their other dishes.




A great fun day just my husband and me.




I am trying to learn some new computer things so if something weird shows up
remember the learning process takes a little longer the older you get.




I should have some ads showing up and if you have time please click on them and
check them out.


Until next time
God Bless
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment