Friday, March 6, 2015

Electronic Confusion

Do you know how confusing all this new technology is for someone not born during

the electronic generation? I am one of them not having a computer until I was an adult.

I am slowly trying to conquer and become somewhat knowlegable of all the new devices.

The list goes on and go you have desktops.laptops,kindles,Ipads,smart phones and a new

and improved version almost every year.

I am enjoying my blogging and what I learn from trial and error each day.I must admit

some days it feels like  it is a losing battle. Below are some of the books I have acquired

in my quest for knowledge,but as you can see I can't even the photo the right way. I shall

keep on with my journey thru this new technology. Stay tuned I may get it one day


i



Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment