Thursday, April 2, 2015

ETC// RETIREMENT

My husband and I both retired early. He because of medical problems and myself

because I needed a break from the job I was doing. I went back to work for a few

more years doing different things until that feeling of needing to work left me.

You read articles everyday of what people are doing or where they are going

to live when they retire.  We are enjoying our retirement lifestyle even though

it wasn't what our dream was, but sometimes a dream is just a dream. The best

part of being retired is you are on your own time.We enjoy staying up late

and also sleeping late and also middle of the night trips to Waffle House.

This picture is of my husband and his favorite thing to do and of course our

furbabies.

We live close to a lake that gives you the feel of being on vacation.. We live in what we call a

camperhouse, which is a travel trailer with a roofover and a addition built on.

This is our home.

We have been blessed that we have been able to do

some traveling and we have had some great times.

For us I think we have the best balance. We live about 30

minutes from our family and can see them anytime. We still

get to travel and experience new and different things. Our

anchor is still our home and family

Enjoy your retirement and the freedom it gives you

whatever you decide to do. Just keep busy it keeps you

young and engaged in life. Until next time God Bless  Linda








.








No comments:

Post a Comment