Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Getting a tattoo

I got a small tattoo. I am a senior citizen, grandmother and a great-grandmother and I

just got my first and only tattoo. I will share some funny pictures of me while getting

the tattoo but it was a serious reason as to why I got it. Almost everyone knows of

someone either a family member or friends who has or is battling depression and

other mental diseases. Regretfully this sometimes leads to harmful behaviors or thoughts

of suicide. I came upon this web site while dealing with this within my family. The

website is "Project Semi-Colon". It is to let these friends ,family members or whoever

we come in contact with that we are here for them and that their life is not over. There

is hope and their is help for them. We all can help by being there and taking their

cries for help seriously don't just shake it off. There is alot of information and resources

available.www.projectsemicolon.com

Now the tattoo and the very funny but true photos of this lady getting her first and

only tattoo.

The semi-colon;  Your Life Story is Not Over

HOPE IS ALIVE!!   YOUR STORY IS NOT OVER!!



UNTIL NEXT TIME

LINDA





No comments:

Post a Comment