Saturday, January 30, 2016

ETC: I remember

There is a story going around on the internet about an elderly man in a hurry to

finish up at the Dr to go have breakfast with his wife like he does everyday. The

nurse said why do you go everyday she doesn't remember who you are and his answer

I know who she is. This hit home with me with my Mama. Mama's memory is getting

really really bad and alot of times she doesn't remember me being there with her. For

example she has been extremely sick and spent two weeks in the hospital and I spent

7 days and nights with her and sometimes she doesn't remember me being there at all.

The above story really touched me and shows that even though she might not remember

I do. All you can do is your best and do what you need to do so there will be no regrets

when we no longer have them here on earth with us.Mama may not remember but I do.
I love you Mama and it is a blessing to me to be there for you even if you don't always
remember.

God Bless
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment