Monday, January 25, 2016

January 2016

January 2016 has started off with a complete bang.If the rest of the year goes this way we

are in for a ride.

I almost lost my Mama twice.She went in to the hospital for acute bronchitis and while

there her heart stopped twice. Thank God she was in a place to get the help she needed.

I spent 7 days and nights with her in CICU unit. She is 92 years old and what a fighter

she is. She is still in hospital but after 14 days she is being moved to a skilled nursing

facility to get her strength built back up. This is a miracle and I am so thankful for her

recovery.

I came home after 7 days with her in CICU and we have a winter storm ice, snow etc

and no power for 3 days. The power finally came back on,last night.I had just gotten a

kerosene heater so that was another blessing. I did learn that if you have an adjustable

bed get it flat before the power goes off or you will be stuck in an upright position until

the power comes back. It has been quite an adventure with a house full of dogs.

All this was happening just as I had started a new job and another blessing was that they

worked with me and just took me off the schedule so I could have time with Mama.

So blessing after blessing and I am so thankful. So it has been rough start to 2016

but we have been blessed in so many ways. Thankful to my Lord and Savior.

God Bless
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment